There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
The best time to straighten your teeth using the most advanced technology is now! Our office is proud to communicate that we are a certified Invisalign provider. Invisalign is the clear and convenient option to get the smile you have always aspired to without sacrificing comfort.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment:Depending on your response to treatment, you may be going from one set of aligners to the next in as little as one week.
- Proven results:Invisalign proprietary SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features have been clinically proven to improve the precision of tooth movement to offer predictable results.
- Better fit:Invisalign aligners are made from SmartTrack material ensuring a customized fit that ensures the aligners are easy to put and easy to remove.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a variety of orthodontic conditions including simple and complex conditions such as crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible:With Invisalign, it will be difficult for most people to realize that you are being treated. Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible!
- Comfortable:Invisalign clear aligner trays are removable which means they will not interfere with your lifestyle and the activities you enjoy. You can continue to eat everything you love and can brush and floss your teeth normally.
- Convenient:With Invisalign, you will only need to come into our office for quick progress checks every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
Every treatment begins with a consultation to evaluate your needs and determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
Once you are deemed a candidate for Invisalign treatment, the dr. will scan your teeth and gums using the iTero® digital scanning system. Using the digital images, your orthodontist will design each tooth movement and provide the length of your treatment. The orthodontist will even show you a simulation of what your final results will look like.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your aligners will be made from SmartTrack® material guaranteeing their high level of quality and virtually invisible property.
You will be asked to wear your Invisalign clear aligners for 20-22 hours per day to ensure that your treatment is completed on time and with spectacular results! To reach this level of compliance, we recommend taking the aligners out only to eat, or to brush, and floss your teeth.
Invisalign clear aligners do not require adjustments because, with each tray change, your teeth will shift a bit closer to their final destination. We recommend wearing a new set of aligners each week and schedule progress checks every six weeks.
Caring for Your New Smile
Once your teeth are in their new balanced position, you will need to wear a retainer. Invisalign has a solution for this, the Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers feature the same technology and benefits as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign family of products and what they can do to help you meet your smile goals, schedule a consultation today!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.